Here’s a link to my 3rd stage of site design. I’ve decided to number my tabs as a way to indicate the course sequence to the formal learners. I rested on a set of section titles, although I”m concerned that they are still a bit ambiguous. I’ve refined the content I will have in each section a bit, and some of this refinement helped me get to the section titles. I’ve also identified my objectives for each section which has helped me confirmed the definition for each section. I’m going to look for alternative social network sites for my communication section, because I’m struggling to get a similar look and feel between that site and my BK site.